Consider the UI kits that you put into your own projects – visual controls, sliders, icons, buttons and other elements of design. Does it take a while to create them? If you decide to outsource your design work, you will have to send the designer your specifications and pay in advance, and then sit and wait for them to deliver the product to you. Even then, it might not be exactly what you were hoping for.
When you work for picky clients, and they are almost all picky, they want your design to be perfect when you deliver it to them. Nothing else is enough. But UI kits are important for us to use to deliver a good product. The small details can either make your project perfect or kill it. We all know what it feels like when clients ask what they’re paying you for, if they don’t like your design.
Today PixelKit shares a freebie from their latest UI kit – En Vogue. Here you will find a PSD file that include 30 elements that would help you create a modern design for an ecommerce oriented website or application. Its contemporary design is very attractive and outstanding. Enjoy the freebie by downloading it from here: En Vogue freebie UI kit .
You’re probably really curious about PixelKit now, but let me just list a couple of its many benefits:
- New graphics are added each month.
- There are thousands of graphics. Each kit is extensive, with many different icons and elements in it. This overcomes the problems of other such packs available, since they contain only a few elements, making them worthless for real-life projects.
- All of the included graphics are fully scalable – think “vectors”.
- The graphics library is mobile-compatible. That means a lot in today’s market.
- The elements are compatible with 960 grids, which mean you can use them easily in most HTML.
Check out this special treat- the Free PixelKit Bootstrap UI Kits. You can download these modern HTML Bootstrap templates and use it to make your design even more functional and cool looking.
PixelKit – a huge library of UI kits and icon sets that are ready to rock your next design. All the GUI kits are created on Twitter Bootstrap making it very easy to implement them in HTML. We add new GUI Kits, icon sets and premium graphic packs every month and offer you access to tons of premium graphics in one place.